Recently many users who tried to register their Digital Signatures (DSC) in the GST portal got the error message which states “Failed to Establish Connection to the Server. Kindly Restart the Emsigner”. But even restarting emsigner several times, the problem persists. Earlier, when the emsigner was using the port “1645” the problem was solved by some technicals experts, but now the new version of emsigner is using the port “1585”, thus raising the same problem again.
After many tries, I successfully registered my Digital Signature in the GST portal and even successfully submitted the registration application for GST. You can follow the steps mentioned below if you are also getting “Failed to Establish Connection to the Server. Kindly Restart the Emsigner” error. Please note that I have tried this method only in Windows 7 (64bit version).
- First of all, install the latest version of Internet Explorer from here.
- Update your Java to the latest version by opening this URL in Internet Explorer.
- After java installation, go to “Control Panel” and open Java settings. Now click on “Security” tab and click on Edit site list and add
https://127.0.0.1:1585on that list.
- Now download and install the latest version of emsigner from here.
- After installing and updating the above-mentioned applications, please restart your computer.
- Now right click on the emsinger application and click “Run as administrator”.
- Now you can proceed to register your DSC in the GST portal without any problem.
Please note that each and every step mentioned above is important, and skipping any step might encounter the same error again and again. If you still getting some errors in registering your Digital Signatures in the portal, then, please comment below. We will surely like to provide the best solution.