BLU Products, a mobile manufacturing company from Florida, has announced their new smartphone known as BLU Studio Pro, which is expected to be available in September this year. This BLU Studio Pro contains new & latest feature like 5.0 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, 8.0 MP camera, Bluetooth v4.1 with Wi-Fi and much more. BLU Studio Pro is available in Black, Golden, Grey and Rose Gold color.
The price of new BLU Studio Pro is yet to be announced but it is expected to be under $150. The phone supports dual SIM with 3G network. Unfortunately, the phone does not support 4G bands. The operating system in which it works is Android and the version of operating system is Android 7.1 (Nougat). The BLU Studio Pro series will be powered by a Quad core processor which is clocked at 1.3 GHz. The graphics are handled by Mali 400 GPU.
BLU Studio Pro Specifications
|Dimension||144.1 x 72.8 x 9.9 mm|
|OS||Android 7.0 Nougat|
|Colors||Black, Gold, Gray, Rose Gold|
|Network & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n|
|Resolution||1280 x 720 pixels|
|External Memory||Yes, up to 64GB|
|Extra Features||FM Radio, Fast Charging|
Some latest features of BLU studio pro are:
- Memory– The memory status of BLU studio pro is fascinating as its internal storage is 8 GB with RAM size of 1 GB. It also has a card slot that supports microSD card up to 64GB.
- Body & Design– The body weight of the handset is 151g with dedicated keys like power, volume, fingerprint key and with device security like device pattern lock, device password, slide lock, face unlock and fingerprint unlock.
- Screen & Display– The display type is IPS LCD capacitive touch screen and scratch resistance, 2.5D curved glass. The display is 16.7M colors with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels (HD). The display size is 5 inch with scratch protection.
- Camera Features– It has a primary camera with 8.0MP+2MP (Dual camera) with face detection, autofocus, touch focus, smile detection, Gesture shot, Face beauty, HRD, low light mode, bokeh mode, blur mode, etc. On the front, it has a 5MP selfie camera.
- Data connectivity – The phone supports HSDPA 21 Mbps, HSPA plus with Bluetooth version v4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and hotspot.
- Battery– BLU Studio Pro is equipped with a 2000mAh which has support for fast charging.
- Other features– Include Dual SIM, Aluminum metal back cover, Sandstone pattern finish back, Diamond cut polished chamfer edge, Carrier network support and Multi window mode.
Overall, BLU Studio Pro is an average entry level phone with decent specs and a powerful 8MP dual camera. To know its availability and price tag, stay tuned with us.